Medicare & Medicaid Credentialing
| Filed under medical license, medical board, physician, doctor
With MedLicense.com's Medicare Credentialing Services there are no worries or headaches. The online form will take 5 minutes to fill out and then you will receive the signature forms within 5 business days. Return the signature forms to MedLicense.com along with any other items required in our simple check list and then simply wait for Medicare to notify you that they have received your application. MedLicense.com handles all the administrative leg work and proofing of the Medicare / Medicaid application process. You can concentrate on your patients while MedLicense.com handles all the small, timely details.
The Medicare Credentialing process is time consuming, complicated, and laborious. You do not have time to handle this yourself. The time involved in researching which processes, forms, and procedures which are required for you to be properly credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid can takes hours. This doesn't account for the time involved in setting up and submitting the required forms. Then after that you have the follow up and continual updating and resubmitting additional documentation which Medicare / Medicaid requests. That is why you need MedLicense.com to administrate this process for you. Your time is too valuable to be spent in the administration of the credentialing process with Medicare and Medicaid. Let Medlicense.com handle this for you. Put your practice first.
- Set up of all Medicare and Medicaid Applications
- Proofing of submitted Medicare and Medicaid Errors and Omissions
- Submission of the Medicare and Medicaid Application
- Setting up and submission of all Provider Assignment Forms and Documents
- Following up with Medicare to insure the completion of all required processes
- Following up with Medicaid / Designated Agent to insure the completion of all required processes
- Archiving of all filed documents for future reference